The Cancer Moonshot Lund Center is Collaborating with the Following Research Organizations:
- National Institute of Health (NIH), US
- New York University (NYU), Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, US
- Harvard and Mass General Hospital, Boston, US
- Semenov Lab of Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, US
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Institute of Chemistry, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- University of Groningen, Netherlands
- National Koranyi Institute of Pulmonology, Budapest, Hungary
- Semmelweis Dermatology/Oncology, Budapest, Hungary
- Semmelweis Pathology, Budapest, Hungary
- Medical University Hospital Szeged Dermatology/Oncology/Pathology, Szeged, Hungary
- Department of Thoracic Surgery, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- St Marianna University School of Medicine, Kanagawa, Japan
- Yonsei University, Chemical Genomics, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Prof. Sergio Encarnación-Guevara at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico
Central laboratory – clinical chemistry and pathology Malmö and oncology/radiology units in Lund/Malmö hospitals, where we collaborate.
Collaboration with Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
We have been working out and discussing the disposition of patient recruitments and the change in diagnosis of the Melanoma patients and the new classifications that was introduced by the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Brazilian group has expanded into a new Medical research center with the new mass spectrometry laboratories, dedicated to research developments focusing on disease areas.